So apparently there’s this Liebster Award thing. I really haven’t been blogging enough to understand how magical awards are or how to display them on my blarg, but I think it’s pretty splendifirous that someone likes my blarg enough to award it things. I was nominated… or I guess awarded this by 1kpopreview.
This be the award-y thing (mateys):
Official rules for the Liebster award:
1. List 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions designated by the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Place YOUR nominations for the Liebster Award! Nominate five (or more) other bloggers that have less than 200 followers. Make sure to notify them via comment/email, etc.
4. Make up a set of questions for those nominated bloggers to answer.
5. Lastly, display the Liebster award badge on your blog!
So 11 things about me that I haven’t told you already….
1. I can’t do a cartwheel. I never could, I will never be able to do one. It’s just not in my DNA.
2. I just started playing D&D and it’s AMAZING. I beez a 3.5 druid. I don’t know much about it, but it’s fun.
3. My favorite color is purple.
4. I’m pansexual. It’s like bisexual, but it includes people that are transexual and stuff. Basically, I find everyone to be sexual magical creatures (thanks Jenna Marbles).
5. I have a boyfriend. His name is Lloyd. He’s a 6’1″ black man and the biggest nerd I’ve ever met. He’s awesome. We’re awesome. It’s been 3 years and I don’t want it to ever end.
6. When I was four, I did a split on an escalator trying to pick up a penny and almost fell. This gave me a complex around escalators that took me years to get over.
7. My father is an airline pilot, which means that I’ve gotten to go to a lot of cool places. I really wanna go to Asia, but it probably won’t ever be feasible while I still have travel benefits which makes my wallet cry.
8. I’m a Whovian! I haven’t gotten to classic Who yet, but I’ve been through all of 9, 10, and 11.
9. The only sport I watch is MMA. It will probably stay that way.
10. The first genre of music that I really got into (besides my small child pop band stuff) was Nu Metal. I now write a blog on Korean Pop. Go figure.
11. I write another blog on here about my adventures at work. I take a lot of pictures of flowers. Here’s the URL: http://petalmuse.wordpress.com/
The questions I need to answer:
1. What is your favorite dance style? This is really ambiguous… To watch, I guess hip hop. I love watching Taemin and Minzy dance. I can’t dance. At all. So for me, nerdy style.
2. Where is your favorite place to relax? My bed. Just me and my laptop.
3. The longest you spent surfing on the Internet? A really long time. I had the flu in January of this year and I swear that weekend every waking hour of my life was on the interwebs.
4. What is the worst food experience in your life? Weirdly enough, I had flan in the Dominican Republic. Flan is the most gross thing ever. I think it’s cause it’s so sweet.
5. What’s your favorite song? Layla by Eric Clapton. It’s amazing. Watch the live version. It has a saxophone solo.
6. How many pillows do you need to sleep comfortably? 2. I have three pillows on my bed, but one is a coca cola shaped pillow and prevents me from rolling into the wall. I definitely don’t use it in the summer time (because cold walls are cold xD) and if it went missing it would be fine with me. My other two pillows are a regular fluffy bed pillow and a small velveteen covered pillow. It makes my head really high up and it kinda gives me this feeling of sleeping on a couch.
Blogs I nominate:
1. Yellow Slug Reviews: http://yellowslugreviews.wordpress.com/
2. May’s Little Things: http://mayslittlethings.wordpress.com/
3. Incredible Thinking: http://incrediblethinking.wordpress.com/
4. Eion no Kataomoi: http://clarascookie.wordpress.com/
5. Kpop Without Pity: http://kpwop.wordpress.com/
Questions I have for them:
1. If there was one celebrity you could chill with (like just hang out, you don’t get to go on a date with them), who would it be?
2. Invent an occupation. Make it as serious or humorous as you want. (It’s not a question, but I’m a rebel xD)
3. If you could instantaneously acquire a talent, what would you pick?
4. Best restaurant you ever ate at. What did you order? Why was it the best?
5. Title a college course where you would impart your knowledge to 50 new freshmen. For bonus points, write the class description. (I’m really bad at this question thing)
6. What is your favorite rainy day activity?
Remember guys, everything’s made up and the points don’t matter!