This would definitely be a saranghae post, but why write a post when it’s already beautifully put together by RARA-POP? Little known fact: I did an American style of Tae kwon do and am a Black belt (well out of shape to do any of this though) and I’m currently practicing Aikido (a Japanese martial art). This is a merger of 2 of my favorite things.
Just when I thought Taeyang’s Ringa Linga dance couldn’t get any better, this video turned up. It’s so awesome! This Taekwondo studio took the original choreography and added their own twists, flips, and kicks. The result is spectacular.
These guys are amazing. Such precision and skill! I guess that’s what it takes to be champion Taekwondo-ers.
Taeyang, take notes.
You may want to include some of the following moves into your next project.
1. Synchronized kicking. Quite the bad-ass effect.
2. Flipping. Lots and lots of flipping.
Sorry Taeyang, your one ending flip just wasn’t enough!
3. Cute children. They must have tons of attitude, confidence and talent.
4. High kick to the camera. You go girl!
5. Matching uniforms. Just adds to the whole synchronized dancing effect.
These kids nailed it. I’m still in awe how well they copied the original dance and then added their own special flare.
View original post 27 more words