I had a phenomenal Christmas, spending time with family and friends. All of the gifts I gave went over well and I got really awesome gifts myself. I was thinking though, what would happen if I could wish for totally unrealistic things. Here is my Christmas list if money and barriers were not a thing:
1. Celebrity makeup artist and youtuber Pony (Park Hyemin) will live in my closet and do my make up for me in the morning:
I don’t do jack to my eyebrows, don’t own an eyelash curler, and have never put on fake eyelashes. It will be a totally new experience.
2. Climb everything with Amber:
3. Look half as cute as Minho, sing half as well as Jonghyun, dance half as well as Taemin… basically distill the talent of Shinee and give me their powers.
4. Give me CL’s closet for a day. I can do some crazy cool things with her arsenal of clothing.
5. As a matter of fact, let me fit into any Korean style clothing. I have an excellent proportion for a white American girl, but 36D’s and a hip size over 40 does not exist in Asia (well it probably does, but free size is just dumb). AND THEIR CLOTHING IS SO CUTE.
6. Be Tiffany. Because Tom Hiddleston:
7. And lastly, all of Nine Muses in their “Wild” outfits, in a private location.
Since this didn’t happen for Christmas, my birthday is January 17th. Just saying, Kpop world.